Did You Know?
Due to a new European regulation, Car-O-Liner Group is now required to limit online functions. It will no longer be possible to download or update Car-O-Data online (affecting Car-O-Soft Vision Classic LTD, Classic, EVO and X3.
- Update Now! With Vision2 you not only will have the most up-to-date version of the fast and easy-to-use Vision2 software but you will also still be able to use all online functions.
- Centering Warning: An assistant shows the end user a warning if inappropriate points or adapter combinations are used.
- Clamping Information: The new Vision2 has a lot of new detailed information that makes the clamp up easier.
- New Data Sheets: 80% of the data sheets have been updated with additional information.
Other main changes for VISION2 X1, X2 & X3
- Zoom Function for Explanatory Drawings: It is now easier to find combinations of adapters that should be used.
- P2P Measuring Point Descriptions: The Point-To-Point measuring point symbols are shown in the DataSheets and in the software information box. See 3.11.1 in the instruction manual for the meaning of the symbols.
- View Photos: Zoom-in function for the explanatory drawings.
Who Can Update?
Customers currently using the following software:
Vision Classic LTD
Customers currently using the following hardware:
Car-O-Tronic Classic II (from serial 105352 and forward)
Car-O-Tronic Vision (from serial 507001 and forward)
Older versions of Car-O-Tronic converted into electronic (with click in battery) can also be updated.
Bluetooth communication is required on all models.