- Go to device manager
- Under “Bluetooth Radios”, right click on “TDK Bluetooth USB Adaptor” and select “Update Driver Software”
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software"
- Select “Let me pick from a list of device and drivers on my computer”
- Select the TDK Bluetooth USB Adaptor that is not digitally signed (no certificate icon)
- In the bottom right corner of the taskbar, right click on the Bluetooth icon and select “Advanced Configuration”
- Click the “Local Services” tab and double click “Bluetooth Serial Port”. Uncheck the box for Secured Connection
- Click the “Client Applications” tab and double click “Bluetooth Serial Port”. Uncheck the box for Secured Connection
- Close all windows and open Vision Diagnose from the folder
- Turn on your measuring arm or turn it off and on again
- Under the “Radio” tab, click the Auto Search button. The program will automatically select the COM PORT that is communicating with the measuring arm. The transmission quality bar should begin to load. (You can select “Reset Counters” and the load bar will jump to 100%)
- Select the “Version” tab. The Calibration files should change from a red X to a green check mark
- Click the “Battery” tab to view the charge on the battery that is currently in the measuring arm. This step is not necessary but it allows you to determine if you need to charge or replace the battery with a spare.
- Click the “Sensor” tab. The LM, G0, G1, and G2 sensors will need to be cleared out. This means that you will have to move the arm around at all of the points shown on the screen.
Paring your 32 Bit Measuring Slide to your computer Print
Modified on: Thu, 26 Oct, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.